Are you ready for your toddler to move from their crib to a bed? Whether this is because you’ve got a new baby on the way or whether the baby has outgrown the crib its time to consider your two options – common dimension bed or a toddler bed. The camps are split on this one. Some folks consider that toddler beds are the way to go and others think why waste cash on a toddler bed that’s going to have to get replaced soon anyways. You still determining which side you are on? Stop listening to everyone else and take into consideration your own situation. Figure out how a lot house you have got, what your price range is and most importantly think about what your child would wish best. Before you resolve, there you must consider the pros and the cons of toddler beds.
Infant Bed Advantages
– A toddler bed may use the identical crib mattress that your child was used to. So this makes it easier to settle back into the acquainted surroundings. The big plus is that you should not have to go and buy new bedding because the crib mattress normally the identical measurement so this is a cost-effective option.
– The bed is decrease so its straightforward to get into and out of. In case you are afraid that your kid could fall out, you can get a toddler bed with guardrails that will stop that. These railings can even provide a sense of safety to the child just like that of a crib.
– These beds are nice you probably have limited space and have to save lots of the crib for one more baby. Also this is right if you want to save more space in the play area.
– There are many theme beds available in this style. So, this can make the new bed enjoyable for the child.
Infant Bed Disadvantages
– A huge disadvantage is that these beds are intended to be and designed for children between 1 1/2 to three 1/2 years of age. So your toddler is likely to outgrow the crib. As soon as the child gets used to the toddler bed its time to switch to a bigger twin size bed again.
– Just because these toddler beds are lower, they are simpler to get in and zaibarul02 out of. While this can be a good, this can be bad. Your child might keep getting out of it because its easier reasonably than staying in bed.
– Once you purchase a toddler bed and mattress be wary of the size. Some firms build these both in odd sizes in order that you need to keep going back to them for any sheets and/or accessories. They normally cost a premium because of the lack of competition.
– Also keep in mind that a normal crib sheet is fifty two inches x 27 inches. If your child is within the higher percentiles the timeframe for the use of the bed is going to be even shorter.